Ethan Zuckerman: Brilliant expository on OLPC

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Jun 2 10:22:26 EDT 2006

Ethan Z. (of the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law
School)

All in one article, Ethan illuminates what the differences are between
the OLPC "laptop" and what we all think of as a "laptop".

http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/?p=824

This is a quick and yet very informative read that gives a very
comprehensive review of what/how and why the OLPC.

Worth the time.

There, a whole email on the OLPC project and I never once said
"textbook", oops.  Doh!

Speech Recognition Technology was used to create this e-mail