Linux On Servers

Sat Mar 18 11:11:31 EST 2006

On Saturday 18 March 2006 07:54, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> systems. But enterprise Linux systems can be expensive. A smaller
> business can easily use Debian, CentOS, or some other distros.

In my personal life, I eagerly anticipate the releases of all the
Debian-derivatives. Mepis was my favorite, but I find myself leaning towards
Kubuntu. The *Real* problem is that I only reinstall when there is an
unsolvable problem with the system, and with Debian, that hasn't happened in
nearly two years, so....