Simple HTML help

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 24 18:39:33 EST 2006

I'd like to put together a simple web page where, when visited, it
provides a box to enter a URL.  Once entered, it redirects you to the
site.

The web page should be as absolutely as simple as possible.   I would want
an extra box to click for the redirection, too, such as OK or ENTER or
REDIRECT would tell the page to take the web site and direct my browser to
the destination I just entered.

I'll look around for such code, but assistance from the group would be
most helpful.

Again, the most basic HTML is all I want to do this.

Thanks.

Scott