Cambridge Soundworks in mono

Doug dougsweetser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:18:58 EST 2006

Hello:

A good number of years ago I bought the soundworks powered sound
system for my computer.  I had ignored that one of the channels no
longer is working (it is the right side).  Now that I am moving, I am
considering tossing it.  I opened it up yesterday to see if I could
spot something wrong, but since I am trained in biology and chem eng.
and only do theoretical physics on the side, I was not the best
detective.  If there is someone in this group that enjoys finding a
busted capacitor or shorted circuit, please write me off the group to
discuss.  I could always buy a new one at $80.

doug