Anyone ever user NTA thin clients?

R. Mariotti r.mariotti at fdcx.net
Thu Nov 2 09:02:36 EST 2006

Fellow luggers;

I've inherited a project with approx 50+ NTA VO 6010 thin-clients that
have virtually no documentation/specs.  The source vendor (devonit, inc)
is not much help.  I am trying to define/configure locally attached
printers to these.

Is anyone reading this even aware of these devices and hopefully
familiar enough to answer a few technical question?

Thank you,

Bobm

believed to be clean.