Fedora Laptop configs....

robert.sarao at verizon.net robert.sarao at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 10:42:12 EST 2006

Hi...

   My son is changing over one of my laptops to Fedora Core 5. He is a business student so he doesn't need programming stuff more like MS-Office stuff... He is also attempting to put this on a wireless network.

I just need opinions, is this the best OS for a Pentium 2 with 300 mg of memory.. And does anyone have any pointers to good web sites to find information on this and the wireless connectivity..?

                                Robert

believed to be clean.