how to display pgm/ppm images in a web browser (under linux)?

R. Luoma nobluspam5476 at penguinmail.com
Mon Oct 2 09:33:03 EDT 2006

It would be convenient if I could display ppm image files in a web browser,
such as firefox.  I have tried and I get forked over to an image program
such as "display" or the like.  While I realize that I could modified
firefox's source code, I was wondering if there was already an extension
floating around that did what I wanted; I have done web searches, but
I have yet to find what I desire.

--
R. Luoma

believed to be clean.