DNS records

James Kramer kramerjm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:13:18 EDT 2007

I know that I asked this before. Let me rephrase.   I use
registrydomains.com for my web sites.  They let me create and modify
my nameservers and DNS records.  Is there any way that I can add a
port to the DNS records so that I can port forward.  For instance can
I use a CNAME or some other way to specify a different port for my web
server other than 80.  Also can a dynamic ip service such as
DYNDNS.org provide port forwarding?

Jay

believed to be clean.