IIC Internet Virtual servers

James Kramer kramerjm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:02:59 EDT 2007

> Does Verizon provide web space for their clients?

I don't know if they provide space.  They provide email.  They
probably provide web space also.  The installer--who was very
knowledgeable--discussed many issues.  I threw him off track by asking
lots of questions.  I can not remember a web space.  On the side note:
The upload and download speeds are as advertised and the TV reception
is very good.  They don't have Newton Local Television available at
the present which is a problem since I watch it all the time.

believed to be clean.