MythDora 4.0 beta release

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Apr 22 20:48:52 EDT 2007

I'd mentioned at the talk I gave last Wednesday that a MythDora 4.0 beta would
be available soon, hopefully by the end of the week... Well, I found a few
more things late in the week badly in need of some fixing, which put us back
a few more days, but I hope to push isos out to a public mirror tonight,
after which I'll ship a link to the list, in reply to this email.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

believed to be clean.