BLU hangout

Tom Metro blu at vl.com
Mon Apr 23 11:57:12 EDT 2007

Kristian Hermansen wrote:
> ...in terms of our group, is there a common hang out spot
> in the area where dudes gather when they have free time?

#BLU on irc.freenode.net? :-)

Micro Center? :-)

> Maybe on the MIT campus?
> I'm looking for something like the equivalent
> l0pht used to be before it became a corporate outfit...

I think we've gone corporate.

It may be *Boston* Linux/UNIX, but the members are a tad more
geographically dispersed than the name might imply. At any given time
there are probably a few members hanging around the MIT area, but
probably not enough to establish a hangout spot.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA