IBM T42

Eric Chadbourne EChadbourne-3av5VAs6qClGBRGhe+f61g at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 23 09:32:30 EDT 2007

Hi all.  I have a Thinkpad T42 that I love but don't use anymore.  I've
used it for almost a year and took great care of it.  Looks new.  It has
Fedora 7 with KDE and everything works perfectly.  No problems with the
wireless or anything.  Anyway, I've got a new job and have no need for
it.  If somebody is interested and offers a fair price (not sure what
that is) they can have it.  Feel free to email me directly.
eric-yrHdaQSNc4i4UlQgPVntAg at public.gmane.org  Thanks.  - Eric

believed to be clean.