Single sign-on help requested

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 23 15:33:17 EDT 2007

Hehe, sounds like quite a setup!  I don't mean to prod, but if you are
running RHEL, doesn't this mean you have "Enterprise Support"?
Everyone talks about this Red Hat support thing.  From experience, I
did this with a RHEL4 server and Ubuntu LDAP clients.  It wasn't as
complex as your setup, but it eventually worked, when I figured out
that the uid/gid are vastly different between the two distros, and
that this was at the heart of the issue.  If I was more knowledgeable
at the time, I would have implemented something more similar to your
environment which provides a "single sign-on" for multiple
platforms...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen

believed to be clean.