OpenBSD + amd64 + xorg + nvidia + Gnome/GDM (?)

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 25 22:18:44 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

I wound up breaking my Ubuntu Gutsy install the other day, and figured
that I should take this opportunity to install OpenBSD on my laptop to
see how it has progressed lately :-)

So, everything went fine, I got ports going, and the amd64 OpenBSD 4.1
+ xorg + Gnome/GDM are working just fine.  However, I just now notice
that nvidia does not have drivers for OpenBSD.  There are drivers for
FreeBSD, but even then, only for i386 :-(  Am I S.O.L here or has
anyone got the nvidia driver running on OpenBSD amd64?  Thanks for any
help or suggestions...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen

believed to be clean.