MS SQL Server DBA's?

Matt Shields mattboston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:56:25 EST 2007

I know that most of us on here are Linux geeks, but are there any SQL
Server DBA's out there? Or do you know of any?  I work for a growing
company in Waltham, profitable every quarter since they started in
1999.   MS SQL Server DBA experience a must, but if you know MySQL or
PostgreSQL that's a huge plus.  great pay, great benefits (free
healthcare).  Contact me directly (I am not a recruiter I work for the
hiring manager).

Matt

believed to be clean.