Terrorism and Hitler, was: Triple DES

David Kramer david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 15 22:07:39 EDT 2007

Ted Roche wrote:
> This board is taking on a hostile attitude that you're either perfect
> or an idiot, and it certainly discourages anyone from asking
> questions, especially those of us who consider ourselves students of
> the greater art, always learning, stretching ourselves, regularly
> humbled.
>
> Judge not lest ye be judged. Play nice, boys.

I have to say I'm both surprised and disappointed myself.  When I tell
people about BLU, the first thing I say is how the group is friendly and
helpful to both beginners and experts.  I would hate to not be able to
say that anymore.

Dave, both an expert and a beginner, depending on sleep deprivation and
alcohol consumption.

believed to be clean.