barebones/build a box systems

James Kramer kramerjm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 29 05:55:34 EDT 2007

I read on Slashdot that Microsoft is thinking about marketing their
own PC to India for the low price of $525.  For $525 dollars I can
build a pretty mean Machine.  It has been years since I bought a new
PC and have little money to do it today but I was just curious to look
at the latest barebones system.  What is your recommendation for best
deal in barebones/build a box PCs.  I purchased my last two from
http://www.markonecomputers.com/

believed to be clean.