fedora 6 x86_64 flash

jbk jbk at mail2.gis.net
Sat Mar 17 12:30:33 EDT 2007

Kristian Hermansen wrote:
> On 3/17/07, D Eric Chadbourne <eric at newmag.org> wrote:
>> I've just downloaded fedora 6 x86_64 and have pretty much everything
>> working but that distasteful flash plugin.  Is it true that you have to
>> use the 32 bit firefox to get the plugin working?  I think that's what I
>> did last time...  Yum let me install the plugin but no love.  TIA.
>
> No.  Try nspluginwrapper:
> http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/
Here is the link on fedoraforum.
http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=143786&highlight=flashplayer

It uses nspluninwrapper and you will see what others did to
configure it. I used the method described in the forum and
flash sites are working well especially youtube.

Jim K-R

believed to be clean.