[JOB OFFER]: Systems Administrator

Matt Shields mattboston at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:58:49 EDT 2007

I have a friend looking for a Systems Administrator.  The company is
located in Boston.  if you're interested let me know and I can pass
your name along.

Experience with the following:
·        Linux, Solaris, Windows, WebLogic, Apache and LDAP
·        Wiki type Administration
·        Issue tracking web based system administration
·        Backup/recovery
·        Defect tracking
·        Confluence and Jira support is a plus but not required
·        Source control systems administration is a plus
Salary is commensurable with experience.

Matt

believed to be clean.