160 gb drive in old system

Rusty rusty-5uWQAetEYB7jY0qkv+UzOQ at public.gmane.org
Sat May 19 21:02:31 EDT 2007

On Windos machines that I have put 160 gb drives in I had always just put
the driver into windows and had no problem, but I can not seem to find a
similar driver for my old linux machine.  I put the drive in and gentoo only
sees 61 or so gb.  I was going to put freenas on the system and I would
really like to be able to use all the space on it.  Any ideas or similar
problems?  By the way, I tried to boot gparted on there and that would not
even come up all the way.

believed to be clean.