authtool: a network authentication configuration tool

James Kramer kramerjm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 1 04:59:45 EDT 2007

This was a very timely posting for me.  Last week, the IT person where I
work quit and I have to manage our network which runs Windows and Active
Directory.  My first thought was how to connect a Linux machine into the
network.. I never did that before.  I began reading about authentication and
kerberos.  Would this be a good tool to help me connect a Linux client to a
Windows/Active Directory network?
jay