Simple HDTV viewer?

Ben Eisenbraun bene-Gk2boCrsRs1AfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 3 18:10:14 EDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 05:32:18PM -0400, Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> anyone knows the name of this software.  It has a short, terse
> one-word name.  I want to say it was called fscktv, or something like
> that...

That's it.  It was a patch against xawtv IIRC, not against the BT8x8 driver.
I played with it 6-7(?) years ago, but it never worked very well for me.  I
was using the GATOS ATI tv driver, which may have been part of my problem,
since ATI didn't provide the developers much in the way of support and the
tv bits were pretty buggy at the time.

-b

--
resulta que si uno no se apura a cambiar el mundo, después es el mundo
el que lo cambia a uno.                                      <mafalda>

believed to be clean.