Comcast Digital Voice infrastructure?

Scott Ehrlich scott-DPNOqEs/LNQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 8 16:22:55 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded.  They told me they are going with Comcast.
RCN had switched them to DVR boxes (they have been with RCN for 7 years).
With the digital non-DVR boxes, they never had problems.  With the new
boxes, they have problems, went some rounds with RCN, and in the end, RCN
claims their tv is at fault which, until RCN switched the boxes, their tv
worked fine.  So, they are opting to go with Comcast and hope for better
service.

Scott

believed to be clean.