my web site needs work...

Eric Chadbourne EChadbourne-3av5VAs6qClGBRGhe+f61g at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 12 11:58:12 EDT 2007

> I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question, but my
> company web site (telacode.com) needs to be spiffed up. If I want to
get
> something like the look and feel of fpgaworks.com, how much will I
have
> to invest? Can anyone recommend a web master to do the spiffing up of
my
> site?
>
> Thanks. Steve.

> Kristian Erik Hermansen
> You mean complete with the broken fpgaworks site rendering in Firefox?
:-P

Fpgaworks.com is missing the doc type declaration at the top of the
source...  Anyway, that's a pretty simple site.  A form or two.  I would
charge two cases of good beer to do it.  Of course you could just do it
yourself for fun on a Sunday afternoon between football games.  Check
out this site for some free templates for ideas.  http://www.oswd.org/

- Eric C.

believed to be clean.