vmware or other virtural PC's for Mac OS X

Jason M Normand jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 13 20:20:05 EDT 2007

VMWare fusion is the way to go on new macs, parallels doesnt handle dual
core fusion does.  for older mac parallels my be more reliable but dont
quote me on that.  i have also heard the parallels loads faster but
usually a marginal issue.

--
Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam

believed to be clean.