SCO going Chapter 11

Jason M Normand jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 17:53:53 EDT 2007

yeah their stock is currently at .37... like everybody didnt see this
coming.  Kinda of funny that they want to "protect" their stockholders
now.  to bad they didnt think of that 4 years ago...

--
Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam

believed to be clean.