Window XP

James Kramer kramerjm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 15 09:50:37 EDT 2007

I installed a Windows XP virtual machine to use with VMWare on Ubuntu.
 After installing my own purchased copy I was asked to register it,
which I did.  I was informed that I cannot use the software because I
am using it on  too many machines.  The fact is that I never use it.
I have used it on older machines.  I am using it on my Ubuntu machine
which its multiple boot.  Is there anyway around this greed or do I
need to phone Microsh#t and try to beg them to let me use it?

Jay

believed to be clean.