Keeping Up with the Times

David Rosenstrauch darose-prQxUZoa2zOsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 01:53:25 EST 2008

Bruce Borland wrote:
> I'm thinking about subscribing to a computer magazine in order to learn
> more about the computer industry and to keep up with new innovations.
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a magazine with a well-rounded view
> of this field?
>
> Bruce

Just my $0.02, but if you want to keep up with what's new/hot in the
field, just read things like Programming Reddit, Hacker News, etc. on a
daily basis.  Between those and a big bunch of tech blogs I read I feel
like I'm plenty on top of things.  And most magazines are posting much
of their stuff online these days anyway.

HTH,

DR