PC/TV and Small Electronics Community Recycling Event in Hudson, MA

Palit, Nilanjan nilanjan.palit-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 9 16:54:18 EDT 2008

I don't think they check your mailing address before accepting your hardware :-)
If you show up with stuff they accept, they'll take it.

But just to be sure, I checked with the coordinator for the event and this is her response:

=====
The event is not restricted to Hudson residents only but to the general public.
And since your group will be disposing off a significant amount of outdated computer equipment,
we will however be expecting a generous contribution of $10 or more from your group
which will be donated to United Way.
=====

-Nilanjan