bb software

Ben Eisenbraun bene-Gk2boCrsRs1AfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 16 10:16:18 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:31:27AM -0400, Stephen Adler wrote:
> I just installed phpBB3 and I'm very impressed. Just thought I'd pass
> that on to you guys.... :)

The third time we got popped by a 0-day exploit for phpBB, we moved to
punbb as our forums choice.

YYMV, since phpBBv3 is supposedly a ground-up rewrite, but make sure you
sign up for the security announcements and patch quickly.

-b

--
the significant problems we face today cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them.            <albert einstein>