AOL and Comcast

jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 28 13:57:04 EDT 2008

Could be one of comcasts ips was blacklisted by aol.  If so calling aol customer service and giving them the detail may get it cleared up.

------Original Message------
From: Laura Conrad
Sender: L BLU
To: discuss-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Sent: Sep 28, 2008 11:11 AM
Subject: AOL and Comcast

Based on an informal survey at a party last night, it seems that AOL is
currently bouncing all mail from Comcast addresses.  Does anyone know
what's happening?  Or if there are any plans on either AOL's or
Comcast's part to fix the problem?

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Mom got to be quite a rabid fan, though...Everything I did was
sensational as far as she was concerned.  Now my father, as far as
*he* was concerned I never got a hit.  If I got a single, my mother
would scream, "Willie's hit a triple."  And Pop would say, "Ach, the
guy should have caught it."

Willie Kamm, quoted in "The Glory of their Times" by Lawrence S. Ritter