Measuring speeds

Ben Eisenbraun bene-Gk2boCrsRs1AfugRpC6u6w at
Sat Apr 4 11:30:01 EDT 2009

> On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 11:06:41AM -0400, Scott R. Ehrlich wrote:
> How does speakeasy do it?   They offer a download and upload test.  Not
> sure how they actually perform said tests.

It's a flash app that pulls down a file and then puts it back.

I have also seen java apps that will do this, e.g.

the artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without
work.                                                      <emile zola>