A bit OT - old server value

jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 29 10:35:49 EST 2009

I have a number of 3-5 year old servers, mostly sun and some dell, that I'm looking to put a general value on.  They are pretty varried spec wise and were aquired in a corporate buyout.  Its nothing too important, just a number for the inventory list.  But I'm looking for genral, "as is" market pricing and would like to have a reasonable basis.  Ebay works pretty well for dell, but the sun stuff is a bit older and not a lot of it shows up.  Anyone have any other good resources?