Boot from USB flash drive on Shuttle KPC?

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla-Wuw85uim5zDR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 8 21:41:20 EST 2009

I have a Shuttle KPC that has Foresight Linux installed on it.  The
system doesn't boot anymore because one or more of the filesystems are
corrupt.  The KPC does not have a CD/DVD drive so I am looking to boot
from a USB drive to remove the faulty drive from fstab and attempt to
repair everything.  I downloaded and installed Fedora 10 via liveusb-
creator onto a 16GB PNY flash drive.  I cannot get my KPC to boot from
it.  It keeps going to the Foresight boot menu.  I either need to (1)
figure out how to configure the BIOS to boot from the drive --
assuming it's even possible or (2) figure out how to boot from the usb
from the Foresight boot loader menu.  Ideas???

Thanks in advance,
Robert