Ubuntu Live CDs

Ben Eisenbraun bene-Gk2boCrsRs1AfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 9 10:02:39 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:27:52AM -0500, Tim Callaghan wrote:
> Is there a preferred site to grab current live CDs for Ubuntu (and other
> distributions)?

A lot of the local universities (and there are a lot of those) have
mirrors of various open source projects.  I get good speeds off the HMS
one:

https://wiki.med.harvard.edu/Software/Mirrors

BU has a mirror that I've used in the past as well.

-b

--
if you think you can, you can.  and if you think you can't, you're right.
                                                             <henry ford>