Home automation protocols

Jack Coats jack-rp9/bkPP+cDYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 5 13:54:46 EDT 2009

Actually you can use X10 for CFL or LEDs.  Unless you have 'dimmabble CFL's
or
equivalent for LEDs (yes they are made), use an 'appliance module' instead
of a
'light controller' X10 module.

www.dimmablecfl.com is a place to start.  But I think I have found some of
the
newer generation of CFLs at Wal-Mart that are dimmable.