FIOS

Tom Metro tmetro-blu-5a1Jt6qxUNc at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 25 16:26:52 EDT 2009

Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Tom Metro wrote:
>> Of course if their TOS varies (to permit servers) with the static IP
>> option, then the dynamic IP offering is a misnomer to call it business
>> class.
>
> Yes and no.

I don't think I ever did get the details on their TOS. (I asked them for
a copy several years ago when I first looked into FIOS.)

Anyone have the business class FIOS with dynamic IP? If so, have you
been running servers using a dynamic DNS service? Experienced any port
blocks? Have a copy of your TOS you can share?

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA