(rpt) Perl classe$ in Waltham in April & guest @ boston.pm

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 11 20:48:07 EDT 2009

a timely reminder --

Krusty from PerlMonks is teaching Learning Tree's Intro to Perl Class
in Waltham in April.(Apr 14 - 17) and possibly October too. Since the
FIRST day of class is our usual meeting night, we'll consider
ourselves lucky if Krusty manages to drag even one student in-town,
but we'll of course invite them all. This is a public, commercial $
class (free as in software but not as in beer), so send your mentorees
if they aren't already in Federico's class at HU.

http://www2.learningtree.com/schedule/default.aspx?c=431

Plan for April Boston.PM Tech Meeting is still Steve's GIT workshop -
Krusty will we hope visit possibly bringing students, but we will wait
to extort a guest presentation next time.

Bill
n1vux-WYrOkVUspZo at public.gmane.org bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org