Any suggestion for mailing list mail server

john saylor js0000-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 4 13:06:20 EDT 2009

hi

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Dave Peters<gameslover987-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Any suggestion for mailing list Mail Server? Sendmail, Postfix or Qmail?

if you want to manage a mailing list, check out mailman.

the programs you mentioned can all do much more than just manage a
mailing list [and are similarly more complex]. i have had good
experiences with postfix, but i think you can probably do what you
need to with any of the three

> I am not sure which one that I should use. The performance is most important for me and if it can send 6-7 emails per second.

mail performance is affected by many things [not simply MTA]

good luck!

--