iPad

Richard Pieri richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 11 11:28:38 EDT 2010

On Apr 11, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Eric Chadbourne wrote:

> Second largest company?  :p

If you count notebooks as mobile devices (Apple does) then Apple is the largest mobile devices company in the world.

> Apple (and Linux) are kind of like politics or religion...  I have a
> good friend who likes Sara Palin.  There's nothing I can say to convince
> him otherwise.  (Not comparing either OS to Sara. Yuck.)

True that.  At the same time, I think it is good to have people on the extreme ends of issues, be they politics, religion, editors or operating systems of choice.  Those people give the rest of us a measure of where we stand.

--Rich P.