iPad

Ian Stokes-Rees ijstokes-/2FeUQLD3jedFdvTe/nMLpVzexx5G7lz at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 13 10:46:53 EDT 2010

> But I'll note these for future reference.  I should have asked before but are the Macs in question owned by their users or are they company-owned?  Because I've seen the kind of abuse that non-owners put notebooks through. :)

Mine (the 2008 MBP with a long list of problems): Sort of company owned,
but if I bust it, I'm not sure I'd be given another one.  And I treat it
pretty much the way I treated my tablet which had a similar price tag,
paid from my own pocket.  It's only lept out of its padded carrying case
onto the concrete ground once, while I ran for a bus...

Ian.