Looking for a SAS to USB adaptor

Edward Ned Harvey blu-Z8efaSeK1ezqlBn2x/YWAg at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 13 22:52:43 EDT 2010

I recently learned:  You can plug a sata2 drive into a SAS backplane.  I had
a server full of SAS drives, and I connected a SATA2 SSD to it.  Simply
compatible, end of story.

I expect the same is probably true in reverse.  I am making an educated
guess that you can connect the SAS drive to a SATA enclosure or adapter.