A bit OT: Help with web merchant selection

Jerry Feldman gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 15 16:20:45 EDT 2010

On 04/15/2010 10:11 AM, Doug wrote:
> PayPal works find for hobby scale transactions.  My "store" is a
> <form> that then sends them to a payment page which has a paypal
> button or an address to send the check.  Brings in less than $100 per
> year.
>
>  =20
When Boston Usergroups did the Windows software sale a few years ago, we
used PayPal, cash and check to take in about $20,000 in one day. My wife
has used PayPal for eBay for several years, and they have been very good
for resolution issues. Google Checkout is another way you can process
sales without having to deal directly with credit cards. I'd much rather
pay using Google Checkout or Paypal than with an individual or merchant
I don't know.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846