Frackin script kiddies!!

Richard Pieri richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 4 16:24:39 EDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Derek Martin wrote:

> FWIW, I also tend to disbelive Richard's suggestion that The Club
> actually makes your care more likely to be stolen...  I can't find any

Just to be clear, that is not what I wrote.  This is what I wrote:
"Here's something to ponder: if you put a Club on your wheel then your car is *more* likely to be stolen by a professional car thief than if you did not."

A Club will deter joyriders from taking your car, much as a U-lock will deter joyriders from swiping your bicycle.  The pro, on the other hand, won't blink twice at either.  He'll pull out a hacksaw or bottle jack and take your ride before you know it.

--Rich P.