Frackin script kiddies!!

Richard Pieri richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 4 19:31:34 EDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 6:26 PM, Dan Ritter wrote:

> To my personal knowledge, a MITM attack has happened at a major
> Boston-area company within the last twenty years. It is
> unreasonable to think that this was the sole incident.
>
> It's not common, but it can happen.

Indeed.  What concerns me is a black hat somewhere figuring out a way to carpet-bomb MitM attacks they way they do PDF JavaScript attacks today.  N-factor auth on the end to end link is going to become necessary, and I see that happening by the end of the decade (and that's a very, very liberal estimate, IMO).

--Rich P.