Postfix, Courier, IMAP and Encryption

Chris O'Connell omegahalo-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 17 10:12:25 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have a nagios server that I'm ready to bring online.  The server is
running Ubuntu 10.04 Server.  Nagios alerts are delivered to a local mailbox
on my server via Postfix.  I've installed Postfix, and my Iphone is capable
of accessing the IMAP mailbox.  I would like to encrypt the mail connection
between the Postfix server and my iPhone, but realize that this must
probably be done through Courier.  I have little understanding of how to do
that.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Chris