Linux Foundation

Steven L. Kleiman kleiman-jjUpw6JcT4r2fBVCVOL8/A at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 16 12:18:11 EST 2010

   1. Linux Foundation Memberships (Chris O'Connell)
 I've been looking at getting a membership at Linux Foundation.org for a
while now.  The benefits don't seem so great that they justify the
membership costs, but maybe I'm missing the overall point?  Does anyone in
our organization have a Linux Foundation membership?  Any reasons to buy or
not to?  Is the membership largely a scam or does the foundation actually
further the use of Linux?
 -SLK-10Dec16> I joined in order to get a discount on a new Dell Laptop,
and the discount more than paid for my membership.  -- Steve