SQL 2000 to MySQL

Michael Webb mwebb-Dt0PXscwUuU at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 16 20:24:11 EST 2010

Hello everyone- hoping someone can help me on this one.  I have never used
Mysql so I apologize in advance for the ignorance.

I have a sql 2000 dB or rather specific tables, I need to get these tables
and the structures to someone who just has Mysql, is there a format or a
way to get them this information easily?  I gave them a csv file but I
guess that doesn't have enough information in it for them.

Thanks,
Michael

believed to be clean.