another Comcast head-end goes digital

Richard Pieri richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 25 11:25:23 EST 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Jerry Feldman wrote:

> I've got to read the latest letter again if I still have it, but I
> understand that they will be 100% digital starting in March (in my
> area). I'm not sure what they will be transmitting in NTSC after next
> Monday.

I have my last notice handy:

"Our network enhancement is almost complete.  Starting February 24, 2010, your Expanded Basic cable channels (most of which are located on 24-69) will be transmitted exclusively in digital format."

Nope.  I expect that it'll happen eventually.  It just hasn't happened on schedule.

--Rich P.