konsole custom font

Palit, Nilanjan nilanjan.palit-ral2JQCrhuEAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 20 16:08:14 EST 2010

I'm a new konsole user (trying out new terminals with tabs after having used plain-old xterm for many years). I don't like the default font that konsole uses so I changed it using the menus (settings->font->custom). However, it does not seem to stick when I restart konsole. I dug around the area under ~/.kde/share/* and no file in there seems to store the font information, which would explain why my settings get lost. Any suggestions to get konsole to remember the custom font info?

Thanks,

-Nilanjan